Meet with Students at a Career Fair
The Career Center hosts an array of career fairs, recruiting, and networking events throughout the year to help connect students and alumni with employers.
If you have any questions regarding our events program, please email LaKishaTorrence and we would be happy to assist.
Upcoming events you can recruit at!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check in for employers begins at 8:30 AM.
Shuttle starts at 8:00 AM
- Designated parking will be on campus at parking structure 2 at the S. University Drive and Collins Intersection. As a landmark, look for the I-Poly High School.
- You must complete and print out a parking permit to display in your vehicle.
- Parking Directions, Maps, and Printable Parking Passes are included in confirmation email.
Parking Lot Address
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 West Temple Ave. Pomona, CA 91768
Parking Structure 2 (3 levels, employer shuttle provided at this lot only)
More details to come
If you plan to ship career fair materials to our office, we ask that you arrange for them to arrive no sooner than two weeks prior to the fair as storage space is limited. Career Services will deliver all shipped items to your table on the morning of the fair. Please use the address below and include the following items:
- The name of the fair which the materials are for
- The complete ZIP code (91768)
- Your organization’s name printed visibly on the package label
You can send your materials to:
Attn: Gerry Russo
Career Center, Building 97-100
Cal Poly Pomona University
3801 W. Temple Ave
Pomona, CA. 91768
If you plan to ship materials AFTER the fair, YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Return the materials to Career Services with a completed, pre-paid shipping label (including estimated item weight) attached. Notify any Career Services staff member if you require assistance.
Are you looking to further connect with the companies you met on the career fair day? Follow the instructions below to view career fair employers on Handshake and apply to the job/internship openings!
Thank you to Enterprise Mobility for sponsoring a space at this year’s Spring Career fair for students! Students will be able to take headshots, get refreshments, and get some networking tips from industry professionals! This lounge will take place in …
With the Spring Career Fairs approaching, here are some tips to gear up to meet potential employers, seek internships, and explore job opportunities. Hosted by the Career Center, these fairs are a critical step in your professional journey. Whether you’re …
Did you know that the work of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) touches the lives of every person in the nation? The department will be on campus in late February to recruit Cal Poly Pomona students …
Join the Career Center in preparation for the all major Spring Career Fair Monday through Thursday on February 26th to February 29th!
Students will be able to attend industry professional hosted resume drop-in hours and career counselor hosted mini workshops!